- Provide ideas for resources needed by inmates such as electronic equipment, educational materials, large print Bibles, books, greeting cards and sports equipment.
- Provide ideas for resources needed for visitation areas such as games, cards, coloring books, and crayons for use by prisoners and their families.
- Offer resources by Carol Kent.
- Provide information on Boxes of Hope for Women’s ministries.
- Provide information on Jump Start Bags for prisoners – what practical items inmates need upon release.
- Offer counseling by a licensed counselor to inmates’ families to help them understand their situation.
- Offer counseling curriculum for mentoring or leading small groups as well as workbooks for individuals.
- Assist churches or individuals with information on working with prison chaplains, education departments within prisons, wardens, and probation officers.
- Provide information on materials available that will teach inmates important life skills, such as practical money management, communication skills, positive marriage and parenting techniques.